Nepali workers have been in high demand in recent years, particularly in countries such as Mauritius and Maldives. Due to their reputation for reliability and friendly nature, companies in these countries have actively sought out Nepali workers to fill various positions. In addition to attractive salary packages, these opportunities provide Nepali workers with the chance to gain valuable experience and improve their skills.
As a result, many Nepali workers are choosing to pursue job opportunities abroad in order to advance their careers and provide for their families. Employers in countries such as Mauritius and Maldives are not just looking for any Nepali worker, but those who have the necessary experience and work ethic needed for the position. Many Nepali workers have already gained experience in their home country before deciding to work abroad.
This experience, coupled with their renowned determination and resilience, makes them attractive candidates for employers. However, while Nepali workers provide an invaluable service, it is also important for employers to treat them with respect and fairness, ensuring they are given fair compensation and working conditions. Nepali workers have always sought better opportunities and higher incomes outside of the country, leading a large number of skilled and unskilled workers to choose foreign employment.
However, the process can be complicated and daunting without the necessary information and preparation. Therefore, it is crucial that Nepali workers looking to work abroad reach out to their local manpower office for guidance and advice on the costs associated with foreign employment. By doing so, workers can ensure a smoother transition to working abroad and avoid potential pitfalls along the way.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Grace Overseas Private Limited|
|Country Name||Mauritius | Maldives|
|Company Name||Riviere Citron Ltee|
|Approval Date Information||2079/05/26|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]