A General worker, Cashier, Store keeper, Van salesman position has been posted by Destiny Human Resources Nepal Private Limited in Nepal. Bahrain will be your place of employment. We have one vacancy at our company; the LT. No. 239562 and the approval date is 2078/01/09. The company is called Comilla Jahra Foodstuffs Co. WLL.. It is estimated that there are 18 vacancies. As per your position, you are eligible to earn between Rs 34,528 and 56,500 per month.
The minimum number of hours worked per day is eight and you must work six days per week. Your employment contract runs for two years. This is a very well-known company, known for providing its employees and workers with good working facilities & guides. Employees at this company always work towards solving company-related problems. Teamwork is also encouraged & motivated by a company’s workers.
As part of the available job position, you will be paid a good salary from the company. This company offers the best security and privacy to its employees, so female candidates can trust it. All medical treatment and insurance in Nepal will be the responsibility of the applicants. The company will reimburse all medical and insurance costs incurred in a foreign country. The visa and ticket will be complimentary to our customers. There will not be any fees.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Destiny Human Resources Nepal Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Comilla Jahra Foodstuff Co. WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/01/09|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]