The UK offers foreign employment opportunities for Nepalese workers. PBP SERVICES company is currently announcing a vacancy with an excellent salary of 2,90,905 Nepalese currency. Here, many Nepalese workers have worked for years, as well as workers from other countries. Nepalese workers are known for their hard work and dedication. They are required to work hard in order to meet the demands of their employers. In addition, they are also required to be honest and reliable.
The duties of a blaster and painter worker include preparing surfaces for painting, using a variety of blasting techniques to remove paint, rust, or other debris. They may also be responsible for mixing and matching paint colours, as well as applying paint or other finishes to surfaces. In some cases, they may also be responsible for supervising other workers. We are looking for Blaster and Painter workers with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar field. The ideal candidate will have experience in a production or manufacturing environment and will be able to work independently and as part of a team. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing surfaces for painting, using a variety of blasting techniques, and applying paint according to specified protocols.
Company are urgently seeking 12 male workers two different post. The work will be 8-10 hours per day, 6 days per week. There is also the potential for overtime, as per the rules of the company. All food will be provided free of charge. The contract period for this position is for 2 years. The last date for the walk-in interview for this vacancy is 26 January 2023.
The applicants will be responsible for covering all the costs related to their medical treatment and insurance in Nepal. However, all company expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical and insurance coverage, will be reimbursed. We will also provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket. If you’re interested in working abroad, please contact the manpower company as soon as possible. The phone number and office address are given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Motherland Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||PBP Services|
|Approval Date Information||2079/10/04|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]