Employers are invited to apply for jobs in the UAE (free visa, free ticket). There is a job vacancy at a well-known company. United International Group (Manpower Recruitment Division) is officially announcing a position opening at their company. They are looking for 150 men for this position. This company has employed Nepalese workers for many years, as well as workers from other countries.
This company provides good guidance to its employees and also treats its employees as treasures. Employees are happy to work in this company. A good salary will be provided by the company for all positions listed above. There is also the option for overtime work, however, the overtime hours are determined by company regulations. A week consists of 6 days and 8 hours of work.
We provide the annual holiday as per company rules and regulations. The company will provide accommodations and food for the participants. An employee does not have to incur any expenses for that. For this job, the contract period will be two years. Following that, workers can request additional years if they want. Applicants need to be enthusiastic, honest, reliable and dedicated to the job.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Jasmine Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||United International Group|
|Approval Date Information||2076/10/21|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]