Nepalese workers from Nepal are currently being sought by Reaz and Farah Employment Services Private Limited. Those interested should submit their applications as soon as possible. The company is looking for up to 100 candidates for the positions mentioned above. Many different nationalities have worked here for many years, and currently, many Nepalese workers work here as well. It is well-known that this company provides good facilities & guides to its employees, which is why they are all happy to work there.
The company always tries to assist its employees with their problems. Additionally, they always encourage and motivate their employees. The overtime work option is available in this job position and will be provided in accordance with company policies and decisions. Candidate working hours are 8 hours per day & the working days of the mentioned positions are 6 days per week.
Annual holidays will be accorded according to the company’s policies. This company will provide the accommodation & meal/food to eat. It is a two-year contract. You can contact manpower directly, details are in the “How to Apply” section. LT Numbers can be verified on the foreign employment department’s website.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Reaz And Farah Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Workpower SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]