There are currently vacancies at three different companies in Janan for Nepalese workers. Currently, the available job positions are Poultry worker, Caregiver. An institute/company is looking for 6 men to fill all the aforementioned positions. This company employs many workers from other countries, as well as workers from Nepal who have been employed here for many years. A lot of people are interested in joining this company because it provides quality guidelines.
There are many opportunities to learn about different things at this company. Employees are important to the leaders of this company. Employees are always encouraged/helped to work hard by the company. Each workday consists of eight hours of work and is scheduled six days a week. We will also provide overtime work to qualified applicants, but the work hours & time will be determined by the company.
According to company policy, employees are entitled to annual leave. Approximately 3 years is the total duration of the job. An advantage would be if the candidates have experience in a similar role. To be successful in any related field, candidates must be enthusiastic, efficient, dependable, and trustworthy.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Pacific Overseas Consult Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Kigyo Network Cooperative Society|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]