Qatar offers foreign employment opportunities. Capital Hypermarket is the company name. Salesman, Labourer, Driver, and Foreman are currently available positions in this company. In total, 10 workers will be recruited for the mentioned positions, including both men and women. A good salary will be provided by the company for all of the positions listed above.
Nepalese workers have worked in this company for many years, and workers from many countries are employed here as well. Quality guidelines, facilities & opportunities are well-known at this company. Employees and workers are valued as wealth at this company. Workers/employees are always being motivated/encouraged by the company.
Working overtime is available & it will be accorded to the rules & regulations of the company. For the candidates, one day of working is 8 hours long & six days of working per week. Holidays will be granted according to management decisions or to company rules & regulations. If workers/employees wish to work more years after their contract has ended, then they are allowed to apply for more years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Link Star Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Capital Hypermarket|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]