The International Manpower Company is looking to hire Nepalese workers from Nepal. Workers interested in applying should do so immediately. Box Maker is the position available. You will be working in Japan. An LT number of 251178 and the approval date of 2078/08/03 have been assigned to this vacancy. There are presently 5 vacancies at the company.
You can earn up to Rs. 1,52,860 in a position such as yours. There are many workers working for this company from many countries, as well as many from Nepal. Six days a week, you must work at least eight hours per day. Your employment contract lasts for three years. All expenses incurred in Nepal, including those related to medical care and insurance, are the responsibility of the applicant.
Amounts incurred abroad for medical care and insurance will be covered by the company. The company will also provide tickets and visas free of charge. For this service, a fee of Rs. 40000 will be charged. Details on how to apply can be found in the section on how to contact the manpower. The LT Number can be verified on the official website of the Department of Foreign Employment.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Capital International Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Boxcy Co. Ltd|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]