This is a general announcement about the available job vacancies at renowned and well-established companies in the UAE. A Motorcyclist position is currently available. There will be good salaries offered by the company in all of the available positions. There are 250 workers/employees being sought by the companies. This company has employed workers from many different nations over the years, including many Nepalese.
The employees are all happy to be working in this company because it is well-known for providing good facilities & guidance to its employees. Every employee at this company is encouraged and motivated to work efficiently. The working days are six days per week & the working hours are eight hours. Overtime work is also possible; however, the company rules and regulations will govern the overtime work hours.
Food/meals & accommodation will be provided by the company to their employees/workers. In order to be eligible for this, workers/employees don’t have to pay anything. Workers are only allowed to work for a maximum of 2 years per contract & after that they can apply for a longer contract if they wish.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Gandaki Overseas Consent Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Fast Riders Delivery Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/15|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]