Prime Touch Transportation in Qatar has made an official public notification of a job opening. Currently available job positions/vacancies include Driver (Bike). Many Nepalese laborers have worked for this company for a long time. Many people wish to work for this organization because it delivers high-quality standards. This company offers numerous opportunities to learn about various topics.
This company’s leaders care about its employees as individuals. The company’s management removes roadblocks in the way of employees and stimulates and encourages them. Working hours are 8 hours per day, and workers must work for 6 days per week. Overtime work is also available, and overtime work will be provided in accordance with company policies.
The company will provide enough lodging and dining facilities. The annual vacation will be granted in accordance with the company’s policies and management. Only around two years is the job length or contract restriction.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mass Human Resource Private Limited|
|Company Name||Prime Touch Transportation|
|Approval Date Information||2078/10/05|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]