If you’re looking for a great job opportunity in Oman, you should definitely check out the coffee maker position that’s available! Nepalese workers are especially encouraged to apply, as this is a fantastic chance to work in a beautiful country with great benefits. The coffee maker job is a great opportunity to learn new skills and gain valuable experience, so don’t miss out on this fantastic chance.
Providing work demand notifications through Nepalese workforce recruitment agencies, a company from Oman has received approval date 2079/01/29 and LT number 262945. You have the chance to be employed in another country if you are searching for employment. Don’t miss your chance to be employed abroad. Your salary will be Rs 45,061.
Approximately 8 hours of work per day will be required. Additionally, overtime is allowed according to company rules. Food will be free of charge for all employees. This position entails a two-year contract. Medical treatment and insurance in Nepal are the responsibility of the applicants.
As well, all expenses incurred by the company in a foreign country, including medical care and insurance, will be reimbursed. A complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket will be provided to all of our customers. Those who wish to participate should speak with the manpower directly.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Aslesha International Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al Zuladnai Modern Distinguished Projects|
|Approval Date Information||2079/01/29|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]