An opportunity for Nepalese to work. Jobs in Qatar with no visa fees, no tickets, and no service charges. Currently, two reputable companies are advertising job openings. The currently available job position of this company is Salesman, Supervisor sales area, Gen clean worker, Labourer, Cashier, Tailor, Storekeeper, Gen clean worker & Supervisor. The company will pay a decent wage for all of its available job positions.
They are looking for 73 people in total, male and female. Most of the workers here are Nepalese who work for an extended period of time. There is a positive working environment in this company for all of them. It is well known for providing its employees with the best security and facilities. So female candidates can have confidence in this company. The company encourages teamwork among its employees.
During overtime, the company will provide the hours as per its rules and regulations concerning overtime work. An employee must be available at work 6 days a week and work 8 hours a day. As per the company’s rules, the annual holiday will be granted. The company will provide accommodation and food/meals for the participants. The employee is not responsible for paying for the accommodation and food. There will be a two-year contract for the job, and the employee can then apply for two more years if they wish. It would be great if the candidates had work experience related to the position.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Nepal Placement Agency Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Ansar Gallery|
|Approval Date Information||2077/10/04|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]