This is an official announcement of the job vacancy at Hussein Bin Ali Al-Rashid Contracting Est. (free visa, free ticket) This is an official public announcement of the job vacancy at Hussein Bin Ali Al-Rashid Contracting Est. A number of job openings are currently available, including Architect engineer, Labour, and General vehicle driver. There are many Nepalese workers working for the company over a long period of time.
Since they provide quality guidelines, many individuals wish to work at the company. Many opportunities for learning are offered by this company. Company leaders are concerned with their employees’ personal well-being. It is the company management’s responsibility to remove obstacles from the way of employees and motivate and encourage them. During the week, the workers work for six days and eight hours a day.
There is also the option of overtime work, and this is done in accordance with company policy. Accommodations and meals will also be provided by the company. Depending on the rules & management of the company, an annual vacation will be provided. Typically, the job will last about two years. It is important for candidates to be enthusiastic, reliable, committed and honest.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Target Consultant Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Hussein Bin Ali Al-Rashid Contracting Est|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/22|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]