Ishtar Restaurant Company in Kuwait is currently looking for Nepalese workers to fill up several vacant positions. The company is offering excellent salary packages and benefits for the right candidates. Ishtar Restaurant Company is one of the leading food service providers in Kuwait. The company has been in business for over 20 years and has established a strong reputation in the industry. Ishtar Restaurant Company is known for its quality food products and services, as well as its commitment to providing excellent customer service.
The primary duty of a barista is to prepare and serve coffee drinks. However, responsibilities also include cleaning the work area, taking customer orders, operating the cash register, and stocking supplies. Cleaners are responsible for keeping all areas clean, tidy and free of hazards. This may involve sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming and using cleaning chemicals.
A continental chef is responsible for preparing food items according to recipes and plating them in an appealing way. They may also be responsible for ordering supplies, supervising kitchen staff, and keeping track of inventory. Nail technicians are responsible for providing manicures and pedicures. This may involve filing, polishing, and painting nails.
They may also be responsible for applying artificial nails and nail extensions. The primary duty of a waiter or waitress is to take customers’ orders and serve food and beverages. However, responsibilities also include cleaning the work area, setting up tables, and operating the cash register.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Destiny Human Resources Nepal Private Limited|
|Company Name||Ishtar Restaurant Company|
|Approval Date Information||2079/02/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]