Nepalese workers can work in the UAE for free with a visa and a ticket. Carpenters, builders, and concrete masons are currently available positions at this company. The company is seeking 500 workers for the positions mentioned. For many years, numerous nationalities have worked at this company & now many Nepalese workers as well.
The employees of this company are all happy to work here because this company provides them with good facilities & guides. The company will always try to help/solve any problems the employees may have. Their employees are also motivated to do their best work. It is possible to work overtime in accordance with the company rules and regulations. A week requires the employee to work for 8 hours a day, six days a week.
Company policies determine the duration of annual leave. The company will provide accommodations and meals. Neither housing nor food are charged to the employee. Initially, the job will last for 2 years and then the employee can apply to stay for more years if they wish. Under the How to Apply section, they can contact the manpower directly. Consult the Department of Foreign Employment’s official website to verify the LT number.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||H.M.T. Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Kawader International Employment Services|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]