Nepali workers are needed for UAE EFS Faciliteis Management Services LLC with free visas and free tickets. Current job openings are for cleaners. As a result of these positions, the company is willing to pay a good wage. Workers from Nepal and other countries have worked in this company for a long time. All of them are very glad to be working in this company since it provides good facilities and guides for its employees.
Every problem and obstacle facing this company’s employees are always overcome. Lastly, they encourage & motivate their employees to work as a team or in unity. As part of this job role, overtime will be provided according to the employer’s policies & decisions. We work for eight hours each day. We work 6 days a week.
The company will give holiday vacations according to its regulations and rules. Employees will be provided with accommodations & meals/food to eat by the company, and for that, they won’t have to shell out any money. Positions at these companies are only contractable for 2 years. A positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, friendliness, & integrity are required qualities of candidates.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Kalinchowk Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||EFS Facilities Management Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/26|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]