Nepalese workers can get a free visa and free ticket to work in UAE by working abroad. The Staris HR Services Private Limited office is currently advertising a position for Nepalese workers. For a total of 400 employees, Etisalat Facilities Management LLC is looking for Security guards (SIRA) and Security guards (PSBD). There are a lot of Nepalese workers in this company & also workers from other countries work here as well.
They are all happy to be working in this company because each employee is treated like a treasure and they are provided with good guidance as well. As mentioned, the company will offer a good salary for all positions mentioned. Although overtime work hours are available, the hours will be determined according to company regulations and rules.
An employee must work for eight hours a day on six days out of the week. As set by company policy, holidays are given annually. We will provide lodging & meals. Accommodations and food are free of charge for the employee. After that, the employee can apply for more years if he or she wants. The contract period will be 2 years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Staris HR Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Etisalt Facilities Management LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/01|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]