Hassanesco Trading & Contracting WLL in Doha, Qatar are seeking an energetic Nepalese person to join their team. The positions available are Labourer, Blacksmith, Mason & Electric. The number of demand is 300 people only. An attractive wage will be offered by the company for the aforementioned positions.
Many Nepalese and other foreign workers are employed by this security service company for many years or decades. The employees/workers in this company are happy to work here since the company focuses on offering good facilities & guides to its employees/workers.
Employees of this company are always encouraged to solve their problems and overcome obstacles. They also motivate & encourage their employees to work together as a team. The company will provide overtime work in line with company rules & decisions for this position.
There are 8 hours of work per day. Each week, there are 6 working days. Company rules & regulations will determine how the holidays are allocated. Workers are not expected to pay anything for accommodation, meal/food, or any other expenses once they are in the company.
These positions are limited to 2 years of the contract. The ideal candidate should have a positive attitude, be enthusiastic, professional, friendly & honest.
Contact Office In Nepal
Elite Human Resources PVT. LTD
G.P.O. Box: 3451, Gongabu town planning, Kathmandu-29, Nepal
Tel: 014387995, 4389849, 4383362, Mobile number 9808875634, 9803031722, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]