Nepalese have the opportunity to work abroad at Qatar’s prestigious 2022 Hypermarket, Doha, a company with free visas and free tickets. Drivers, Foremen, Salesmen, Cashiers, and Labourers are among the available job positions. There are 14 male and female candidates for the available job position. Employees from Nepal and other countries have worked here for many years in this company.
Their working environment & conditions are good at this company. There is always proper guidance provided by this company & they respect the worker/employee. Work hard & efficiently is always encouraged. The company will provide good wages/remuneration for the mentioned job positions. There is the opportunity to do overtime work, and it will be done as per the company regulations & rules.
We work six days a week and eight hours a day. It will provide food & lodging for its employees and workers. The workers do not have to pay for that. The company will decide which holidays are granted annually. This position has a two-year limit. Candidates who have work experience in a given sector are a distinct advantage.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Saksham Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||2022 Hypermarket|
|Approval Date Information||2077/10/25|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]