Career employment opportunities in Qatar for Nepali workers with excellent salaries Up-to 90,175. Almana And Partners reputed company currently demand Business Executive and Clerical staff. Business Executive Duties: Strategic Planning: Executives are responsible for developing and implementing business strategies to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives. Financial Management: Executives oversee the company’s finances, including budgeting, accounting, and financial reporting.
Team Management: Executives manage and lead teams, delegating tasks and responsibilities, and ensuring that employees are motivated and engaged. Business Development: Executives are responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, including partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions. Marketing: Executives oversee the company’s marketing efforts, including advertising, public relations, and branding.
Clerical Staff Duties: Administrative Support: Clerical staff provide administrative support to managers and executives, including scheduling meetings, managing correspondence, and maintaining records. Data Entry: Clerical staff are responsible for entering data into computer systems, verifying the accuracy of the data, and maintaining records. Customer Service: Clerical staff may interact with customers, providing support and addressing inquiries or concerns.
Filing and Record Keeping: Clerical staff maintain and organize files and records, ensuring that they are up-to-date and easily accessible. General Office Tasks: Clerical staff perform a variety of general office tasks, including photocopying, faxing, and scanning documents, ordering office supplies, and answering phones. If anyone interested this position please contact Us New Gurkha International Private Limited in Kathmandu, Nepal
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|New Gurkhas International Private Limited
|Almana And Partners
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]