All Rahim Manpower Private Limited is a Manpower office in Nepal that is currently searching for hardworking Nepalese workers. Interested workers are requested to apply as soon as possible. The company is looking for workers who are willing to work hard and are reliable. Applicants should have a good work ethic and be able to work well in a team. Those who are interested in applying for this position are encouraged to do so as soon as possible.
The duties of a cleaner, construction worker, cook, cook helper, general worker, housemaid, or nanny staff member can vary depending on their employer and the specific job they are performing. However, there are some common duties that these workers typically perform. For example, cleaners may be responsible for sweeping and mopping floors, dusting surfaces, and emptying trash cans. Construction workers may be responsible for operating heavy machinery, performing manual labor, and following safety protocols.
Cooks may be responsible for preparing food, following recipes, and ensuring that food is cooked properly. Cook helpers may be responsible for assisting the cook with food preparation, cleaning up the kitchen, and washing dishes. General workers may be responsible for performing a variety of tasks, such as landscaping, cleaning, and maintenance. Housemaids may be responsible for cleaning the home, doing laundry, and running errands. Nanny staff may be responsible for caring for children, preparing meals, and helping with homework.
This job is the perfect opportunity for the right person. It is an excellent way to get your foot in the door of a great company. The benefits are competitive and the working hours are flexible. This job is perfect for someone who is looking for an exciting and challenging career. If you’re interested in working abroad, get in touch with your local Manpower office today. They’ll be able to provide you with all the necessary information and help you get the required visas and work permits. They can also help you find suitable jobs that match your skills and qualifications.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|All Rahim Manpower Private Limited
|Simply HR Solutions SRL
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]