Are you seeking a rewarding job opportunity abroad? Look no further! Three prestigious Japanese companies are in need of Nepalese workers to join their team as General Cleaners. This is an incredible chance to work overseas, gain valuable experience, and earn a competitive salary of up to 1,67,231 NPR. We are currently hiring 13 female candidates for this position.
As a General Cleaner, your primary responsibilities will include:
Conducting general cleaning tasks.
Working 8 hours per day, with 5 shifts scheduled each week.
Receiving overtime opportunities, provided by the company for the right candidates.
The interviews will take place on the 19th of September 2023.
This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated individuals to broaden their horizons, work with renowned Japanese companies, and build a successful career in the cleaning industry. Don’t miss out on this chance to embark on a fulfilling international journey while earning a competitive salary.
Join us in making a positive impact on the global stage as we bridge the gap between Nepalese talent and Japanese employers. Apply today and take the first step towards a brighter future!
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Genuine Placement Private Limited
|Approval Date Information
- Company Name: Zenkyobirukanrirengo Cooperative
- Pre-Approval Date: 2022/11/17
- Lot Number: 275720
- Country: Japan
- Position: Cleaners
- Required Number: 13 female staff
- Salary: Rs 1,52,793 to Rs 1,67,231/-
- Interview Date: 19th September 2023
- Working hours per day: 8 hour
- Working day per week: 6 days
- Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
- Annual leave: As per the company rule
- Contract period: Two years
- Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
- Contact Office in Nepal: Genuine Placement Private Limited
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to visit our office in Nepal for the interview process. Please contact Genuine Placement Private Limited at the following address:
Genuine Placement Private Limited
Address: 94/19 – Bishnu Galli, Dhumbarahi, Ward No. 4, Kathmandu
G.P.O. Box No: 8974 CPC 203
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]