Pulses, beans, dried fruits, nuts, herbs, seeds, flour, and bakery products are among the commodities that the company imports, exports, packages, and distributes locally. Other products include rice, grains, dried vegetables, flakes, and cereals. Our company is results-driven, and our staff training and support enable us to create the ideal working environment for all of our employees. Working hours and the position:
A Food Packer is needed on a Full-Time basis (40 hours per week) from 7:30 am until 16:00 pm (including 30 minutes break) Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday. The company requires that the 40 hours are divided as follows: Cleaning 40 hours per week. Food Packing 40 hours per week. Packing food: How packaged goods are packaged, weighed, and labeled. A shrink-wrapped package.
Packages with special offers are marked with stickers. Comply with all packaging guidelines provided by the company. Maintain complete product records, including traceability, for each line. Work in a clean environment. Occasionally, other duties may need to be performed. In-depth cleaning: The cleanliness of the facility includes dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, air-conditioning filters, restroom cleaning, and machine cleaning to detail, etc.
All candidates must be able to work in a team regardless of the environment. They must provide high-quality, clean services and complete the job within the assigned timeframe. When operating cleaning equipment & performing duties, candidates must be dedicated & extra careful. The candidate must be able to work in Australia & have excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
You can send your CV with a passport photo and covering letter to our email address if you are interested. Email is the only way to apply (please do not call). Contact will be made with short-listed candidates.
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]