Recently, there has been an urgent demand for 750 female and male Nepali workers for various posts in prestigious companies in Romania. This is an opportunity for many, who have the skills and qualifications, to prove their worth and gain valuable experience abroad. Working in Romania will provide the chance to learn new skills and incorporate them into the existing ones to obtain a better career in the future. Furthermore, Romanian companies offer competitive compensation packages, making it an attractive offer for those who seek to maximize their income potential.
The roles available for Nepali workers in Romania include Cleaner, Construction worker, Cook, Cook helper, General worker and Waiter staff duties. The work is expected to involve a certain amount of physical labour and the ability to work long hours. The selected candidates will be expected to have the knowledge and experience of working in similar roles in their home country, as well as possessing good communication skills. Furthermore, the successful candidates must have a valid passport and be willing to travel to Romania for their new job.
Company workers must have a strong work ethic, an amiable attitude, and an honest character. Candidates must be able to follow instructions accurately and work with minimal supervision. Moreover, they must display a willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges in order to make the most of their time in Romania. The company is looking for individuals who are adept in time management, have a keen eye for detail, and have the ability to take initiative when needed.
For Nepalese citizens who are looking for employment, it is important to contact the local Manpower office, which provides information about the cost and process of finding a job. This office will assist in filling out forms, conducting interviews and offering advice on the best way to find work. The Manpower office provides a wealth of resources for individuals who are seeking employment in Nepal and abroad. They offer counseling services and can provide guidance on the best way of getting a job.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Global Welfare Hr Solution Private Limited
|Jordan River Recruitment SRL
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]