The two companies in question are said to be in urgent need of 296 male or female Nepalese workers. A company name is Star Security Services LLC (UAE) & Nejoud Restaurant Management Company (KUWAIT). The workers will be provided with free visa and free tickets, and the salary is said to be up to 70,900 NPR. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for work in Nepal, as the salary is very competitive and the benefits are excellent.
The duties of a security guard are to protect the property and safety of the people on the premises. They may also be responsible for monitoring security cameras and responding to alarms. Assistant cooks help the head chef with food preparation and cooking. They may also be responsible for cleaning the kitchen and keeping supplies organized. Cleaners are responsible for keeping the premises clean and tidy. They may also be responsible for doing laundry, vacuuming, and dusting.
Coffee artists prepare and serve coffee drinks. They may also be responsible for creating artwork on the drinks. Waiter/waitress staff are responsible for taking orders, serving food and drinks, and cleaning up after customers. They may also be responsible for setting up and breaking down the dining area. The staff at any business or organization are the first line of contact with the public and as such, they must be friendly and honest. This is not only important for creating a good first impression, but also for maintaining the trust of the public. Honesty is especially important when dealing with customer inquiries, complaints, and other sensitive matters.
Friendliness and honesty are not only important for the staff, but also for the company as a whole. A company that is known for its friendly and honest staff is more likely to be trusted by the public and to have repeat customers. Therefore, it is important for businesses to ensure that their staff are trained in these areas. Nepalese citizens who want to get employment should contact the relevant Manpower office and get all information about work and cost charges
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Future Employment Services Private Limited
|UAE | Qatar
|Star Security Services LLC
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]