If you are looking for a job in Saudi Arabia & UAE with great salary and benefits, then two companies have recently announced employment opportunities for Nepalese workers. They are offering attractive salaries along with free visa and free tickets to travel to the country. These jobs provide Nepalese workers a chance to find employment in one of the most prosperous countries in the world. It also offers them an opportunity to explore different cultures, witness breathtaking landscapes and experience a unique lifestyle.
With these jobs, Nepalese workers have the potential to gain valuable global experience while earning attractive salaries that they can use to support their families back home. The duties of heavy vehicle and equipment drivers, bike riders and loading and unloading laborers are essential to the efficient running of any commercial business. They are responsible for transporting goods from one place to another in a safe and timely manner, ensuring that all necessary safety protocols are followed.
This can involve driving a variety of vehicles, including heavy trucks, tractors, trailers and other large pieces of equipment. In addition to their driving duties, these workers must also participate in loading and unloading activities when necessary. Their responsibilities also include conducting regular maintenance checks on their vehicles as well as keeping records of their travels. As such, these professionals play an important role in ensuring the smooth functioning of many businesses across multiple industries.
Finding a job can be daunting, especially if you are looking for a job in a completely new country. If you are a Nepalese citizen who wants to get a job, the best way is to call the relevant Manpower office and get all the information about available jobs. They will help you with finding suitable work and ensure that your rights as an employee are respected. This is an invaluable resource to have when it comes to getting a job in Nepal.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Nice Recruiting Agency Private Limited
|UAE | Saudi Arabia
|Tawseelat Delivery Services LLC
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]