Cyprus offers foreign employment opportunities for Nepalese workers. Two different comany is currently announcement vacancy with a excellent salary of 78,650 Nepalese currency. Here, many Nepalese workers have worked for years, as well as workers from other countries. Nepalese workers are known for their hard work and dedication. They are required to work hard in order to meet the demands of their employers. In addition, they are also required to be honest and reliable.
Domestic workers and agriculture workers are essential to the functioning of any household or farming. Their duties range from cleaning, cooking and other house chores in the case of domestic workers to managing crops, livestock and equipment in the case of agricultural workers. Domestic workers are expected to provide a variety of services depending on their employers’ needs. This can include anything from grocery shopping and meal preparation to laundry, childcare and home maintenance.
Similarly, agricultural workers perform such tasks as planting crops, harvesting them, managing livestock or operating machinery related to crop production. Both domestic and agricultural roles require hard work and dedication from the worker in order for them to be successful. It is essential that these employees know their duties before beginning employment so that they can be sure they are performing their tasks correctly.
The applicants will be responsible for covering all the costs related to their medical treatment and insurance in Nepal. However, all company expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical and insurance coverage, will be reimbursed. We will also provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket. If you’re interested in working abroad, please contact the manpower company as soon as possible. The phone number and office address are given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Crown Overseas Consultancy Private Limited
|E.T. Trust Employment
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]