Al Mahbuba Trading & Contracting company in Doha, Qatar is currently searching for a reliable and experienced Nepalese staff member. The salary package is very good and the company is looking for someone who can commit to a long-term position. The ideal candidate will have experience in the contracting industry and will be able to handle a variety of tasks. Position is Foreman, General supervisior, Representative and Supervisior.
Supervisor staff duties include coordinating and supervising the work of subordinates, monitoring performance, ensuring quality control, and providing training and development opportunities. In addition, supervisors may be responsible for planning and scheduling work, developing budgets, and maintaining records and reports. The English language is capable of understanding job-related tasks. This is because the language has a wide range of vocabulary, grammar, and sentence structure. With a large vocabulary, you can learn the names of objects, people, and places. With good grammar, you can understand how to put words together to form sentences. With a good sentence structure, you can understand the meaning of what is said.
A foreman, general supervisor, or representative staff member must have experience in a similar field in order to be considered for the position. This experience could come from working in a similar position at another company or through education and training. The staff member must be able to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in order to be considered for the position.
The applicants will be responsible for covering all the costs related to their medical treatment and insurance in Nepal. However, all company expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical and insurance coverage, will be reimbursed. We will also provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket. If you’re interested in working abroad, please contact the manpower company as soon as possible. The phone number and office address are given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Grand Fortune Employment Services Private Limited
|Al Mahbuba Trading & Contracting
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]