Romania is becoming an increasingly attractive destination for Nepalese workers seeking employment opportunities abroad. With its growing economy and competitive salaries, Romania has become a haven for talented Nepali workers, who can enjoy the best of both worlds – a good career opportunity in a European city, along with all the benefits that come with living in Romania.
The Romanian government has also created numerous initiatives to encourage foreign employment opportunities for Nepalese workers. From providing attractive salary packages to granting visa and work permits, the country offers everything that an aspiring worker needs to make their move successful. Moreover, Romania provides access to top-notch healthcare services and educational facilities as well as cultural activities that make it an ideal place to live and work in.
Skilled workers, general workers, factory workers, welders, mechanics, and housekeeper staff all have different duties and responsibilities. Skilled workers are typically employed in specialized industries such as engineering and construction to perform complex tasks that require expertise or advanced training. General laborers perform a wide variety of manual labor jobs including cleaning, stocking shelves, unloading materials from trucks, and operating machinery. Factory workers are responsible for production operations such as assembling components or operating machinery on the assembly line.
Welders work with metal pieces to join them together using various welding techniques. Mechanics repair various types of machines and vehicles using a combination of diagnostic tools and parts replacement. Finally, housekeeper staff are responsible for ensuring that living areas remain clean and safe by performing cleaning duties such as dusting furniture and vacuuming carpets. Contact office in Nepal. Wise International Nepal Private Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Wise International Nepal Private Limited
|European Immigration Services SRL
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]