Nepal has long faced economic struggle and high unemployment rates, especially amongst its male and female workforce. However, a new opportunity for foreign employment has arisen in the prestigious companies and organizations in UAE. This opportunity not only provides employment but also includes the benefit of free visa and travel tickets for Nepali workers. Such opportunities can greatly benefit the Nepali economy, giving its workforce a chance to not only learn new skills abroad but also transfer that knowledge and experience back to their home country.
One of the companies in UAE that has been beneficial to Nepali workers is IMDAAD LLC. With a reputation for being one of the best employers in UAE, it has attracted numerous Nepali employees seeking better opportunities. These employees have reported consistent and timely salary payments, as well as the benefit of free food and accommodation. The work environment is also praised for its safety standards and quality of equipment.
For Nepali workers employed at the IMDAAD LLC, typical work hours consist of six days a week, working between eight to ten hours a day with overtime available as per the company’s terms and conditions. Despite the long hours, employees appreciate the fair compensation and benefits that come with their employment. The corporation has gone above and beyond to ensure their workers’ safety by equipping them with high-quality equipment, providing them with free food and accommodation, and consistently paying their salaries on time. This level of care for their employees has made IMDAAD LLC one of the most highly-regarded employers in UAE.
For Nepali citizens seeking employment opportunities with companies like IMDAAD LLC in UAE, it is essential to contact the relevant Manpower office in Kathmandu. The office will provide all the necessary information regarding the cost of migration and employment, as well as the legal process and requirements. It is crucial to follow the established procedures to ensure a safe and legal migration process. With the right guidance and support, Nepali citizens can secure well-paying jobs with reputable companies like IMDAAD LLC and attain better standards of living for themselves and their families.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|SkyStar Recruitment Private Limited
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]