Malaysia is an attractive destination for many Nepalese workers seeking job opportunities. Recently, 419 Nepalese workers have been given a golden opportunity of employment in three companies in Malaysia with free visa and free ticket. This is a great chance for these individuals to gain experience in a foreign country while having their expenses taken care of by the employer. It can also provide them with an economic boost through higher wages and better job security than they would get back home. With this opportunity, these workers are sure to benefit from Malaysia’s growing economy and diversity of jobs available.
Security Guards, General Workers, and Manufacturing Workers play an important role in helping keep businesses running safely and efficiently. Each of these positions have different roles and responsibilities that must be fulfilled in order to ensure the safety of the workplace and its operations. Security Guards are responsible for protecting personnel, property and assets from theft or damage. They monitor the premises for suspicious activities, enforce rules within the facility, and provide reports to management in case of emergency situations.
General Workers help facilitate day-to-day operations by handling tasks such as stocking inventory, cleaning areas of the facility, setting up equipment for use or repair, completing administrative tasks assigned to them by supervisors. They are also expected to be knowledgeable about safety policies and procedures related to their specific job duties. Manufacturing workers are responsible for operating production machinery safely as well as ensuring that all products produced meet quality standards before they are sent out into the market. This involves following standard operating procedures (SOPs), inspecting production lines regularly.
Are you a Nepalese worker looking for a good job in Malaysia? Manpower office is the perfect place for you to start. It can help you find the right job opportunity that suits your skill set and career goals. With its extensive network of employers, Manpower office can connect Nepalese workers with good companies in Malaysia and offer them better job prospects. Moreover, it also offers advice and guidance on how to be successful after getting hired. So if you’re looking to work in a good company in Malaysia, contact Manpower office today!
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Worldwise Manpower Link Private Limited
|Mamee Bakery SDN BHD
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]