JKS Security SDN BHD, a reputed company in Malaysia, is urgently demanding experienced and hardworking Nepalese security guards with free visa and free ticket. The company has been serving the security needs of Malaysian businesses for many years, and is now looking to expand its operations by recruiting Nepalese guards. The company is offering an attractive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
The duties of a security guard vary depending on the type of facility they are assigned to. However, some common duties include monitoring security cameras, patrolling the premises, investigating suspicious activity, and responding to emergencies. Security guards must remain alert and vigilant at all times in order to effectively protect their assigned property. In order to be eligible for the position of security guard, applicants must have a minimum of one year’s experience in the field. This experience can be gained through working in a security role at a commercial, industrial or residential property, or through serving in the armed forces or law enforcement.
In order to be a successful and productive company, it is essential that workers are fit, hardworking, reliable and punctual. This company requires these qualities in its employees in order to maintain a high level of productivity and success. By having workers that are physically and mentally able to work hard, are reliable in their attendance and work ethic, and are punctual in their work, this company can continue to be a successful and thriving business.
Nepalese citizens who are interested in working abroad should contact the relevant Gulf Management International Pvt. Ltd Manpower office in Kathmandu. The phone number and office address are all given on the website. The staff there will be able to help you with your application and provide you with information about the different types of work available. They can also give you advice on the best way to find work in your chosen country.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Gulf Management International Private Limited
|JKS Security SDN BHD
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]