City Group General Trading Co is a highly regarded company with a reputation for providing excellent job opportunities for professionals in the healthcare industry. As of now, the company is seeking individuals with significant nursing experience and a friendly demeanor to join their team. The salary offered is highly competitive, with a total of 1,38,325 NPR. Becoming a part of this company would not only provide substantial benefits for the individual, but it will also allow them to make meaningful contributions to the healthcare of their local community.
Nurses staff many vital functions in hospitals, clinics and other healthcare facilities. They work alongside doctors and other healthcare professionals to provide the best patient care possible. Nurses must be dedicated to their work as they often face complex situations where their knowledge and experience come into play. It is important that they are well-equipped to handle these situations, and this is where City Group General Trading Co comes in.
When working for City Group General Trading Co, nurses are expected to perform a variety of duties every day within an 8-hour shift, totaling up to 5-6 shifts per week. These duties include administering medication, monitoring patients’ vital signs, communicating with doctors and other healthcare professionals, and providing emotional support to patients and their families.
However, what sets this company apart is their commitment to providing free accommodations to their employees. By offering this benefit, the company demonstrates a genuine concern for the well-being of their staff, allowing them to focus solely on their job of providing top-notch patient care. Nepali workers who want to work in Kuwait with attractive salary facilities should contact Omega International Private Limited located in Kathmandu to get all information about work and cost charges.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Omega International Private Limited
|City Group General Trading Co
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]