Kuwait Food Co Americana, a renowned company based in the UAE, is currently seeking 250 male and female restaurant workers for their main office in Kuwait. The company recently received approval for this recruitment on July 5, 2023, under lot number 288943. The selected candidates will be required to work for 8 hours a day, with a total of 6 working shifts per week. Overtime opportunities are also available for those who are interested. The company will provide food and accommodation facilities for all the hired restaurant workers.
The salary offered for this position is Rs 42,888. The duties of the restaurant workers will include various tasks related to restaurant operations, such as food preparation, serving customers, cleaning, and maintaining a hygienic environment.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, the interview date is scheduled for July 14, 2023. To get in touch with the company for further details or to apply, you can contact Air Kings Placement Pvt. Ltd, the authorized recruitment agency for this job opening.
Please note that the provided information is accurate as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. It is advisable to verify the details and contact the relevant authorities for the most up-to-date information regarding the job opportunity.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Air Kings Placement Private Limited
|Kuwait Food Co Americana Main Office One Person Company llc
|Approval Date Information
Company Name: Kuwait Food Co Americana Main Office One Person Company llc
Pre-Approval Date: 2023/07/05
Lot Number: 288943
Required Number: 250 male & female workers
Salary: Rs 42,888/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Air Kings Placement Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]