United Arab Emirate offers foreign employment opportunities for Nepalese workers. The reputed comany is currently announcement vacancy with a excellent salary of 68,553 Nepalese currency. Here, many Nepalese workers have worked for years, as well as workers from other countries. Nepalese workers are known for their hard work and dedication. They are required to work hard in order to meet the demands of their employers. In addition, they are also required to be honest and reliable.
The duties of housekeeping, security, and general cleaning staff members vary depending on the specific job and location. However, there are some general duties that are common to these positions. For example, housekeeping staff members may be responsible for cleaning guest rooms, public areas, and office space. They may also be responsible for laundry and linen services. Security guards may be responsible for patrolling the premises, monitoring security cameras, and responding to alarms. General cleaners may be responsible for cleaning restrooms, kitchens, and other common areas.
Company are urgently seeking 590 male and female workers. The work will be 8-10 hours per day, 6 days per week. There is also the potential for overtime, as per the rules of the company. All food will be provided free of charge. The contract period for this position is for 2 years. The last date for the walk-in interview for this vacancy is 18th January 2023.
The applicants will be responsible for covering all the costs related to their medical treatment and insurance in Nepal. However, all company expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical and insurance coverage, will be reimbursed. We will also provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket. If you’re interested in working abroad, please contact the manpower company as soon as possible. The phone number and office address are given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Al-Jarafa Human Resources Consultant Pvt. Ltd
|United Arab Emirate
|Transguard Group LLC
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]