Good Luck International Manpower Private Limited is a manpower office in Nepal that is currently searching for hardworking Nepalese workers. Interested workers are requested to apply as soon as possible. The company is looking for workers who are willing to work hard and are reliable. Applicants should have a good work ethic and be able to work well in a team. Those who are interested in applying for this position are encouraged to do so as soon as possible.
An urgent need exists for 150 male and female workers in various positions. Salary 76,643 to 97,545 Nepalese rupees per month. During the week, work will be 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. Depending on the company’s rules, overtime can also be performed. Throughout the entire industry, food will be provided for free. Approximately two years will be the duration of this position’s contract.
The applicant must be between the ages of 22 and 35 and attend the interview with a formal university form. Jens are not permitted. The minimum educational requirement is a SEE pass. At least one year of experience in a related field is required. A pre-interview is conducted every day and a final interview will be conducted on 7th March 2023. The following benefits are offered free of charge: lodging, medical insurance, one air ticket every year, 33 days of paid vacation, and a bonus every year
The applicants will be responsible for their medical treatment and insurance costs in Nepal, as well as any company expenses that may be incurred during their stay, including medical and insurance coverage. You can verify the LT number from the official website of the department of foreign employment. If you’re interested in going for foreign employment, please contact the manpower office immediately. The phone number and office address are given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Good Luck International Manpower Private Limited
|Skilled Labor D.O.O.
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]