The Multi Professional Solutions SRL company in Romania is looking for 120 Nepalese worker, both male and female. This is an urgent requirement and the company has a high reputation in Romania. As a result, the successful candidate will gain access to a unique opportunity to work and improve their skills in Romania. Applicants should have strong work ethics, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to learn new things. This is an exciting chance for anyone looking for career growth in Romania.
Having well-trained and experienced workers is essential in any organization. They are the ones who make sure that the operations run smoothly and efficiently. In this article, we will take a look at the duties of various types of workers, such as Cooks, Cook Helpers, Sales Assistants, Cleaners, Construction Workers and General Workers. We will also discuss how technology can help improve their performance and productivity. With this knowledge in mind, it will be easier to find the right worker for any particular job or task.
Are you looking for a job that pays a competitive salary while providing flexibility in working hours? Consider joining an organization that offers a salary range of 71,846 to 84,909 NPR and the opportunity to work 6 days a week for 8 hours per day for the duration of 2 years. This job is ideal for those who want to make an impact without compromising on their personal commitments. You will be able to work steadily and reliably for two years, giving yourself the opportunity to gain valuable experience in your chosen field.
The applicants will be responsible for covering all the costs related to their medical treatment and insurance in Nepal. However, all company expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical and insurance coverage, will be reimbursed. We will also provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket. If you’re interested in working abroad, please contact the manpower company as soon as possible. The phone number and office address are given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Devine Inside Overseas Private Limited
|Multi-Professional Solutions SRL
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]