According to the recent reports, there is an urgent demand for Nepalese workers for various posts in two prestigious different companies in Romania. The salary facilities offered by these companies are very attractive and it is expected that more Nepalese workers will be recruited in the near future. These companies are looking for workers with good communication skills and a positive attitude.
The duties of a cook helper, general worker, or housemaid staff member vary depending on the specific job and employer. However, there are some common duties that these positions typically entail. For example, cook helpers may be responsible for preparing food, cleaning the kitchen, and running errands. General workers may be responsible for cleaning the premises, running errands, and performing general maintenance tasks. Housemaid staff members may be responsible for cleaning the rooms, laundry, and providing general assistance to guests.
The applicant must be between the ages of 22 and 35 and attend the interview with a formal university form. Jens are not permitted. The minimum educational requirement is a SEE pass. At least one year of experience in a related field is required. A pre-interview is conducted every day and a final interview will be conducted on February, 01, 2023. The following benefits are offered free of charge: lodging, medical insurance, one air ticket every year, 33 days of paid vacation, and a bonus every year
The applicants will be responsible for their medical treatment and insurance costs in Nepal, as well as any company expenses that may be incurred during their stay, including medical and insurance coverage. We will provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a ticket. The service charge for foreign employment will be Rs. 10000. You can verify the LT number from the official website of the department of foreign employment. If you’re interested in going for foreign employment, please contact the manpower office immediately. The phone number and office address are given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Future Employment Services Private Limited
|International Work Finder
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]